• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greeting from SWFL

iknox

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Just joined and live in Southwest Florida. About 3 years ago my wife (also a beer lover!) bought me a starter set up and I've been brewing on it ever since. I'm in the process of switching to all grain and increasing my capacity. I feel like I might have a sharp learning curve ahead of me but I'm eager to get started. Any suggestions and advise are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from all of you wise brewers!

Welcome to the forum! Many brewers now jump directly into all grain, so don't be worried about the learning curve.

Feel free to post any questions and we're glad to have you here!

Just joined and live in Southwest Florida. About 3 years ago my wife (also a beer lover!) bought me a starter set up and I've been brewing on it ever since. I'm in the process of switching to all grain and increasing my capacity. I feel like I might have a sharp learning curve ahead of me but I'm eager to get started. Any suggestions and advise are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from all of you wise brewers!
thats great, welcome to the hobby. Actually not hard making your own wort. For me mashing is the main feature of making beer. Ive actually never brewed an extract beer or used a kit and would have to learn how to do that. The benefit of doing your own mash are many its what brewing beer is all about. Using software makes it even easier

Back