• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from another Colorado homebrewer !

MSO

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Marco, and I began homebrewing in 2008. I've been using Beersmith most of that time as well. I work as a professional chef in Northern Colorado, and I'm a member of the IPAlers (Longmont) homebrew club. I also earned a Bachelor's Degree in Brewing Operations from MSU-Denver in 2018, and I worked for a few breweries for a few years before returning to the kitchen. I'm also a Certified Cicerone (Level 2), and a Certified BJCP Judge (2013). Just wanted to introduce myself. Cheers !

Welcome to the forum - great to have you here! Looks like you have an extensive background in brewing!

Perhaps you can add a few posts to the new board on Food, Beverages and Pairing (under Other than Beer). I always struggle with which foods go best with which beers so I would be very interested in your thoughts on the topic.

Back