• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from North Yorkshire UK

Cheesy

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi, Been a Brew Smith user since 2014, but not really used the forum. Needed to do some digging for software info so thought it would be timely to join and say hello.
I’m an all grain user with a 40-50L (approx 9 UK gallon) plant. Due to a recent move, had to re design my set up, and this lead to some changes in the usual temps and numbers I used to get. Will go digging for info to amend my equipment profile.

Cheers

C

Many thanks for that will go through. Already found a couple of threads that have been useful.

Cheers

C

Welcome. Makes my taste buds wake up just thinking about all the great British ales!

Thanks for the link. I reconfigured my set up, and over Christmas brewed an Oatmeal Stout. Hit all the estimated volumes and gravities, so I’m happy again!
It’s getting bottle conditioned at the moment, will try a bottle at the end of Jan.

Cheers!

Back