• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from SE Michigan!

brewjester

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello for SE Michigan. I just downloaded Beersmith 1.4 version and have enjoyed playing with it. It has helped me get a little more organized. I've been brewing for the last 5 years, mostly steeping grain and extract. Trying to go partial-mash and then all-grain. I hope to learn more and help whenever I can. 
Cheers!

Ok,  I'll bite,  Where in SE Michigan

Fred Bonjour
Troy, MI

I'm in Sterling Heights. Trying to find a homebrew club to join to learn even more.  I'm hoping to join CRAFT, but it depends on my work schedule. I also have a friend to bring along to the next meeting. See you there.  Jeremy

And here is another SE MI brewer,  Clarkston  The more I use Beersmith the more it does  Now if I can get a handle on this all grain brewing

SE huh, I used to live in SW Michigan if I was in person I'd be showing you the palm of my hand HAHA

Back