• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello, my name is...

Hey John,

I'm a little late on your reply, but welcome.  Living in Milwaukee, you should have plenty of places to get inspiration.  As I recall Milwaukee has a bunch of micro brews in addition to the biggies.  Here in KC, we don't have many brewpubs or brewers, but the ones we do have are pretty good to homebrewers (since most started here first).  One of my locals lets me bring him a pint when I brew and he'll critique it with some advice on how to fix any deficiencies. 

But, I'd think the real fun is hitting a few to find new styles that they may come up with and see if they'd be worth trying at home! 

Tim 

Shakey Dog said:
Welcome Greg ;D

I will be doing a double batch this weekend also.

Two Hounds Pale Ale and Kilt Lifter Wee Heavy.

Good times!!
Way to go Shaley

Everyone who has tried Kilt Lifter has loved it.

Fred

This is a nice little forum - I have been extract brewing since Jan 06 and just downloaded the BeerSmith software. I cant wait to get busy running all of my recipes through the software - I hope it will help me balance some of my higher gravity beers. - The name Psychobrew was given to my beer by a friend who had consumed four of my Scottish Redhead homebrews and was well on his way to becoming inebriated, he told me it was psychobrew, maybe he said "ItsKindOfGoodBrew", but he slurred so bad it sounded like psychobrew to me. None the less I'm crazy about hombrewing and I get crazier with each batch. I look forward to exchanging info with everyone and learning more about brewing in the process.

TimB

Hello!

I am Alex from Israel (was born in USSR). I brew seriously all-grain from 1999 (the first was from Muntons in 1994)

Best regards to all!

Welcome to Gambrinus and Psychobrew it's nice when your mates like your beer but they seem to make a lot of work for you just keeping up with demand, I hope we see some of your recipes posted in the future.

Cheers
Andrew

Back