• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hey I'm Rebekka

R

RebekkaWillinger

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new here. I'm from Chicago, where are you guys from?

Hey Rebekka, I am out in Wheaton.  I lived all over the northside for about 14yrs.

Welcome aboard

Hi Rebekka
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Houston.

Cheers
Preston

And I, Rebekka, live about 60 miles east of St. Paul, MN.  But it is in  Wisconsin that I live.  AKA God's country.

Dang rep, I gotta get back up there.  Along the same latitude is traverse city, mi where I have spent many of my best summer trips.  But michigan -along the coast is either sun and sand, 50 year old scrub from clear cuts, or fruit farms.  That nw wi flowage area is just so beautiful and unique imho.

Rebekka,
            I brew in central Wisconsin. South of Wausau. Welcome.

Hello Rebekka,

We brew in Luna Pier, Michigan.  We call it Pirates Point because we sail the West Basin of Lake Erie in the Summer. Saturday night, once we dock, we usually have a big campfire, cook out, and try to choke down the the brewing season's output. We must be getting better as we are getting lots of help with the chokeing down part.
Brew season's are getting "busy".  We have to brew one batch on Saturday, and another on Sunday .......... what a pain! We're getting a lot of help these days also. Someone we sail with stops by almost every weekend while we're brewing.  We love it except for one problem. We drink up too much of the production we're trying to build up for next summer.....  Life's a struggle!!

Downers Grove here! Damn, lot of us Chicago area folk on this board...Shoudl get together to get some swapping done! :)

Back