• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Home Brewer TV New Episode

Bluesssman

Brewer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just letting you know another episode has been posted.

www.homebrewerTV.com

Please feel free to let me know what you think!!

Gary

Gary,
  Don't mind you announcing the new episodes here - I think its great, but could you just consolidate it to one thread and keep updating it as new episodes come out?

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,

No problem, I will post each week on the same thread. I will just need to figure out how to find my posts. (I can be a bit thick when it comes to the internet!)

Thanks,

Gary

The next episode of Home Brewer TV is now available!

www.homebrewerTV.com

Thanks everyone for your support...

Gary

Good morning Home Brewers! The latest episode of Home Brew TV is ready for you. We talk about keeping your fermenter warm, visit a viewers brewing set up and taste two home brews sent in by two viewers. Great fun...

www.homebrewerTV.com

Thanks everyone!!!

Gary

The next episode of Home Brewer TV is posted. We talk about mash tuns, beer books, a new mash paddle and of course, two more beers tasted.

www.homebrewerTV.com

Please let me know what you think and any suggestions for topics!

Gary

Gary,
  You should start announcing your episodes on http://brewpoll.com as well - the nice thing about that site is you will get "google link juice" from it once your episodes make the front page.  Keep plugging at it!

Brad

Brad, thank you so much for the heads up on BrewPoll! I have signed up and submitted the show.

Gary

Good morning everyone!
The next episode of Home Brewer TV has been posted.

www.homebrewerTV.com

I really do want to hear your comments, good or bad, about the show. Plus, any ideas are always welcome...

Gary

Hi everyone! Finally got the electricity back on at the studio, so the next episode of Home Brewer TV is available to you. This is the last show of 2010 as the crew decided they wanted next week off.

www.homebrewerTV.com

I am looking for more ideas for the shows of 2011. Please feel free to email me or post right here! Your suggestion are very important to the show.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!!

Gary

Happy New Year to everyone one on this forum!

A new episode of Home Brewer TV has been posted. Brewery pumps, transferring yeast from carboys and plastic fermentation buckets and two beers tasted.

www.homebrewerTV.com

And as usual, I am always looking for suggestions and ideas!

Gary

Just a quick note to let everyone know the next episode of Home Brewer TV is ready for your viewing enjoyment...

www.homebrewerTV.com

Thanks to each an everyone for your kind support.

Gary

Gary!!! I hope you read this . I do oove to watch your shows man and i even made suggestions to what some shows should be ... but can I ask one thing from you .. and please dont get offended ... but chill on being so damn animated when yo uare jsut speaking its great when you seem excited i get a little freaked out ..... my girl loves it shes says your eyes go crazy and i agree but its like excited as though your going to shoot up a Mcdonalds .... I am sorry but that how i feel ... other than that they are great as well i plan on sending you some brew and then you can make fun of me ....... 

Thanks for the suggestions and supporting the show. Now for the scary part. What you see on the show is how I am in real life! I am a very animated person. I get excited and it certainly shows on my face and especially my eyes. Again, thanks for your comments!!

Gary

I have another episode of Home Brewer TV ready for you! Yes, it is Wednesday already.

www.homebrewerTV.com

Let me know what you think...

Gary

An up coming show will be about your question. But for your information, it works great!

Home brewer TV episode #24 is now ready for your viewing.

Please let me know what suggestions you might have for the show...

Gary

Back