• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

hopsdirect . com

dtapke

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Tried searching the forum and didn't find anything, curious if anyone here has had good or bad luck with hops from hopsdirect.com

Planning on buying 30lbs or so of hops and they seem to be pretty cheap compared to other places I found when looking for bulk hops (5lbs+ per hop)

Tried searching the forum and didn't find anything, curious if anyone here has had good or bad luck with hops from hopsdirect.com

Planning on buying 30lbs or so of hops and they seem to be pretty cheap compared to other places I found when looking for bulk hops (5lbs+ per hop)
Ive used them no problems quick delivery

I've used them in the past. Switched to Yakima Valley Hops for a better selection. While Hops Direct prices are often lower, YVH offers a flat rate FedEx package that holds 4 lbs. of pellets for $9. putting them right in the same price range.

Ive used both of those companies and are both good suppliers. A fellow brewer turned me on to Hop Alliance from Michigan and ive used them for my last 2 or 3 bulk buys. Great people as well

I've always been happy with Hops Direct.

I see others writing about Yakima Valley Hops. They too are great.

Back