• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How do you delete ingredients from the cloud?

You can delete any customized ingredients, but the preloaded ingredients can only be deleted in groups by going to Manage Preloaded and unchecking the add-on groups you don't want displayed.

This was done on the web version to avoid having literally millions of duplicate ingredients stored online for each user.

Upvote 0
Go to the Ingredient view you want to work with (i.e. Ingredients->Hops) and click on "Manage Preloaded" button there which lets you select various preloaded addons.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry are you on the web version or desktop? On the desktop its simply a matter of going to Ingredient->Hops (or Fermentables, etc) and then selecting the item and pressing "delete" or select the "Delete" icon.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry are you on the web version or desktop? On the desktop its simply a matter of going to Ingredient->Hops (or Fermentables, etc) and then selecting the item and pressing "delete" or select the "Delete" icon.
I'm using the desktop version, and I'm trying to delete ingredients (fermentables) on the cloud because I have duplicates there. I was hoping to delete the whole list of fermentables and then re-upload.

Upvote 0
Cloud and desktop ingredients are separate, so if you want to delete stuff on the cloud side you do need to go to the web version to do it. Again go to ingredient view there. You can delete any custom ingredients.

Upvote 0
Back