• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How To Brew Stout The RIGHT Way!

LetsBrewBeer

Let's Brew Beer!
Reaction score
Drilldown into the nuts and bolts of what makes a stout truly exceptional, in my latest video! Oh! and if you'd like a FREE copy of 'The Craft Beer Kitchen' just let me know in the thread or DM me and I'll send it out right away! Cheers.

Attachments

• 25986711._SX318_.jpg
    25986711._SX318_.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
Drilldown into the nuts and bolts of what makes a stout truly exceptional, in my latest video! Oh! and if you'd like a FREE copy of 'The Craft Beer Kitchen' just let me know in the thread or DM me and I'll send it out right away! Cheers.
Really interested in "The Craft Brew Kitchen" and would love to read it.
My email addy is [email protected]
Thanks,
Carl Duncan

"Stout" was used to describe any stronger than standard beer or ale whether it be dark or pale in color. Stout and porter were almost always parti-gyled making the difference between them their strength and the amount of water used. https://barclayperkins.blogspot.com/search?q=Porter+and+Stout
Thanks for the info! I was always curious about the differences between porter and stout. It's interesting to learn that there's more to it than just the color. I'm looking forward to exploring the topic further!

Back