• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to transfer ingredients, equipment, etc.

BRbri913

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am having trouble figuring out how to transfer ingredients, equipment profiles, and water profiles between my Desktop app and my Web Account. In the videos, it shows there should be an "exchange" button somewhere in the desktop app, but I cannot find this button even when following the video. I can only get recipe's to transfer between the two. For example, my equipment was created on my desktop app, but when I make a new recipe in my web account I don't have the option to select my custom equipment profile. I added my custom water profile, custom ingredients with pricing, and more, on the web account, but am unable to make these things show up on my desktop app.

If you don't have the button then very likely you don't have the current version which is 3.2.7. You can check Help->About to see what version you are using.

The latest version is on the BeerSmith main download site so you can grab it from there and install:
https://beersmith.com/download-beersmith

Upvote 0
Solution
Back