• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Howdy from Arizona

Maltomeal

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm new to brewing with just two brews with a fairly established brew buddy.
Just purchased BeerSmith and looking forward to learning more from the program and forum.

I do have a question, maybe it should be posted somewhere else but since I'm new to this (and forums)
maybe you guys will let this one go... 

Like I said, I bought the software, got the reg. key, but what do I do now to download the software?
I couldn't find any directions anywhere, not on the site or the confirmation email!?

I am pretty much computer illiterate I will admit, so if it was obvious and I just missed it well I apologize ahead of time.

Thanks,
maltomeal

Welcome to the forum!

You can download the trial version which will accept your key and turn it into a registered version.

Let us know if we can help

Cheers
Preston

Thanks Preston,

I couldn't get a hold of Dan my brew buddy, he's the one that told me to get BrewSmith so I never did the trial.
But I downloaded the trial and low and behold there it was!  The place to enter your reg. key... 

Thanks... and CHEERS!  ;D

Carl

Welcome to the forum - lots of good folks here to answer questions

One of the first things to do on BeerSmith is to get your equipment profile setup as this affects how your recipes are calculated. Have your bud give you a hand with that.

Then you can start plugging in recipes

Good Brewing

Will do, right now I am still using his setup.  I have three 15.5 keggles still uncut though.
Haven't decided just how I want to set it up, want to get a pump and do one of those
level three burner brew stands is what I'm thinking.

Back