• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

I cant see the recipes for print or pdf or in the screen

Nekro_666

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi, i dont see my recipes in the windows of the recipes for print or export to pdf, anyone cant help me please

1. Recipe Websites or Apps: If you are using a recipe website or app, there is usually an option to print or export recipes. Look for a print button or an option to save or export recipes as a PDF. It is usually located near the recipe itself or in the settings or menu options of the website or app.
  2. Recipe Management Software: If you are using recipe management software on your computer, check for options like "Export" or "Print" in the software's menu or toolbar. You may be able to export recipes as PDF, Word documents, or other formats.
  3. Word Processing Software: If you have your recipes stored in a word processing software like Microsoft Word, you can use the print functionality of the software to print your recipes or save them as PDF. Go to the "File" menu and look for the print option. In the print dialog, you can choose a printer or select "Save as PDF" to generate a PDF file.
  4. Copy and Paste: If all else fails, you can try manually copying the recipes from your application or website and pasting them into a word processing document. Once the recipes are in a document, you can print or export them using the methods described above.
Please note that the exact steps may vary depending on the application or platform you are using. If you can provide more details about the specific software or website you are using, I may be able to provide more precise instructions.

Back