• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

I'm back again!

unionrdr

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've been away for quite some time doing other things. But I'm back to see what's up in the community.

Let me catch you up...

Beersmith doesn't work
Beersmith doesn't calculate <fill in the feature> correctly
Beersmith water adjustments is wrong. <fill in the other tool> is better
Beersmith mobile app crashes
Beersmith mobile app doesn't do <lots of things>

And form the dedicated forum users and relative experts...
No it doesn't
Yes it does. Your equipment profile is wrong
Use it this way and it does
Yeah, email b r a d @ b e e r s m i t h d o t c o m
yeah, in a future release

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well put! It's not just here. Most of the other brewing forums are flooded with posts that expect software to satisfy their every whim. The human brain has been replaced by the smart phone.

Jomebrew,

You forgot one.

Q. How do I do 'x'?
A. You can do it by doing 'blah, blah, blah'.
R.  I should not have to do work arounds to do 'x'.

Why can't i get beersmith to link to my robobrew to link to my Tilt to link to my Iphone to link to my Plaato to tell me when my beer is finished?

WHY IS BREWING SO HARD? lol

Oh and i forgot the additional "Why are all my (yeast,hops,malts,whatever!) gone?"

My lighthearted comment hinted on having some dedicated and expert advice. I don't want to diminish the extraordinary contribution and the patience of a few folks who continue to thoughtfully answer the many questions. Especially those which have been asked a million times. Cheers!

Back