• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Import Fermentation Readings from Tilt

mkutil

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I've used the Fermentation Readings on the Session tab quite a lot. I've recently started using the Tilt Hydrometer for temperature and gravity readings and thought it would be nice to be able to import (via CSV or some common file format) the Tilt values into the Beersmith Fermentation Readings. Is this at all possible with the latest version of Beersmith? If not, could it be considered in a future release?

I have contacted Tilt to try to get their API so I can integrate their data.

Brad

I have also begun using Tilt. This will be a really cool addition when it?s integrated. Thx!

BeerSmith said:

Brad

Awesome!  That would be fantastic!

I was just wondering about this as well, it would be fantastic!

This would be awesome if Beersmith would import the data directly from the TILT device.

BeerSmith said:

Brad

Is there an update here?  Is it in progress, or is it cancelled?

I have implemented import from both Tilt CSV files and from the Tilt Google Spreadsheet formats (via spreadsheet link).  These are both in the BeerSmith 3.1 beta which is in testing now and expected to release this month for Mac and PC.  The Linux version will probably release in July.

Brad

BeerSmith said:
I have implemented import from both Tilt CSV files and from the Tilt Google Spreadsheet formats (via spreadsheet link).  These are both in the BeerSmith 3.1 beta which is in testing now and expected to release this month for Mac and PC.  The Linux version will probably release in July.

Brad

Thanks for the update!

BeerSmith said:

Brad

Excellent!  Thank you for the update and looking forward to pulling in that data as well.

BeerSmith said:

Brad

Thank you!

Back