• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

in-app upgrade? (amazon appstore)

PintOfBitter

Apprentice
Reaction score
I purchased the lite version through the Amazon appstore.  The latest blog email seems to point to the fact that in-app upgrading is an option.  I don't see a way to do that within the Beersmith Lite app, and the appstore doesn't have a new version available which might have this functionality.  How can I upgrade?

I have the same concerns. I have Beersmith Lite and wish to upgrade to the full version to use on my Kindle Fire.

How do I go about doing this?

Thank you.

I'm in the same boat as the above two posters.

I have a kindle fire, and I don't see a way to do an in app upgrade. Please someone shed light on this!

Hi,
  It took me the last 3 weeks to finish the Apple upgrade (the in-app purchases are quite complex) and I've submitted it.  I've not yet completed the Amazon lite upgrade, but if you want to purchase the full version I can compensate you with a free BeerSmithRecipes gold membership for 6 months instead ($5.99 value).

If you would like to go that route to upgrade - drop me an email at beersmith at my beersmith.com address.

Brad

Back