• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Integration of Desktop and Mobile Accounts

merlinusm

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I don't know where else to post this, so I am doing this here. I have both a desktop (PC) and a mobile account (iPhone), and I always used the one to save recipes to the cloud to view and edit on the other when I was not in the same location, allowing me to edit my recipes on the go with my iPhone and work on them in more detail later on my computer at home.

HOWEVER!

After the latest round of upgrades and renewing subscriptions, my accounts are somehow no longer linked. My desktop account removed all of my cloud recipes, and doesn't sync up to my mobile cloud account any longer. This kills a lot of the utility of having two BeerSmith accounts. Can this be corrected? How?

They should still integrate - check to make sure you are logged into the correct account on both sides. Often we have someone with more than one account. You can go to Change User button from Cloud view on the desktop or in the mobile I believe its under the options menu.

Ah! I *do* have two different accounts. The one that I use from my mobile is under the username mmonroe1 while this one is under merlinusm. How can I integrate the two together?

Its probably easiest to do this from the desktop - copy any recipes you want from one account to local. Then use Change User to log into the other account and copy/paste them from local to the cloud there. That should put them all in one account.

Back