• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Need Equipment profiles

Beer_Tigger

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Windows crashed and I lost my 198 recipes and all my profiles info!  Grrrrr!

I've been with BeerSmith since 2004 and have developed my custom equipment from details in other profiles.  It's been so long since I've done anything besides recipes I forgot how to get the info I need.  Isn't there a way to update BS with more equipment / ingredients / etc?  Aren't there update downloads somewhere?

help?

Sorry to hear of your windows issues.  BeerSmith has updates to equipiment, recipes, styles, and ingredients which you can access by clicking on the 'add-ons' button or drop down menu option ['file' > 'add-ons']

Thanks, I forgot all about that function.

However, my equipment is still not easily reconstructable.  Anyone have details for 6gal pot 10gal Igloo mash tun?

It is always best to create your own equipment profile. It is not difficult to do and will provide you far more accurate results while using Beersmith.

Back