• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New to forum!

B

BrokenRidgeBrewery

Hello everyone! I am new to the BeerSmith forums. I've been brewing for years now and just switched over to BeerSmith from ProMash.

I do have a question. Has anyone set up an equipment profile for a Sankey keg brewing system? I use a Pico brewing system from Mike O'Brien and would like to set up a profile. Any help would be appreciated!

Derek

BrokenRidgeBrewery said:
Hello everyone! I am new to the BeerSmith forums. I've been brewing for years now and just switched over to BeerSmith from ProMash.

I do have a question. Has anyone set up an equipment profile for a Sankey keg brewing system? I use a Pico brewing system from Mike O'Brien and would like to set up a profile. Any help would be appreciated!

Derek

I use a Sankey.  What do you need?

Welcome to the Beersmith forums.  Your experience as a long time brewer will be valuable to many here.

Back