• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

OK I bought the lite, upgraded to full -- $ wasted, zero functionality

Griffi

New Forum Member
Reaction score
What in the world is going on?  It crashes every time on my iphone 6 and my ipad only has the lite not the full app I upgraded to.  Can I get my $ back?

Ryat66

Apprentice
Reaction score
It's a great app but Brad is going through a difficult time right now because Apple keeps pushing small updates without really informing the iOS app developers.  Trust me, I've been using this this app for 2 years and it is an excellent app and well worth the money.

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
The "BeerSmith Lite" app fixes were just released (yesterday I think).  Update your app to 2.2.59 and it should correct the page navigation issues.

Griffi

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I see I can at least navigate the pages now, so perhaps its working.  I apparently have the upgrade to edit on my iphone but not on my ipad where i really wanted it...  will i have to pay for an upgrade again?  I guess I should have bought the full mobile version in the first place and perhaps i would not have this problem??..

Toy4Rick

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
No, the single purchase of the mobile version can be used on the iPhone and iPad, just delete what is on the iPad and re-download it from the Apple store

Rick