• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Pliny --- wow! what a brewday...

Yes, but isn't it cool we can choose without concern of stockholders or the consuming public.  We make exactly what we like and how we make it!! 8)

Isn't also cool that places like Russian River can exist and make beers like Pliny, sell it and make a profit.  Ie, there is a market for crazy beers like this. 

Having participated in brewing a Pliny inspired beer, I shall be taking the lazy mans approach and picking up a couple bottles a week from today.. from my secret supplier here in San Jose. 

jomebrew said:
Having participated in brewing a Pliny inspired beer, I shall be taking the lazy mans approach and picking up a couple bottles a week from today.. from my secret supplier here in San Jose.

You're going to force me to not like you, if you keep that up!

I was stuck with Palate Wrecker, Mongo, Shark Attack, Wookey, Hop 15 and LinchPin tonight because the Pliny taps ran dry tonight.  So, you win.

I see that you use the phrase "you win" the same way my buddy and I do.  The one who leaves work first each day tells the guy staying late "you win". 

Clearly, you suffered greatly having to "choke down" that swill.  I feel your pain. 

Back