• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Preview as brewsheet

R

Rusty

I clicked to preview my recipe as a brewsheet and now It wont go back to the other view.............I know I am missing something, but what is it?

Randy,
 If you have the newer (1.3) version, you can choose the format for previewing a recipe from the drop down box on the toolbar.  The default is "Normal".

If you have the older (1.2) version, there is a command on the View menu to toggle back and forth between the two views.

Cheers!
Brad

Randy,
 If you have the newer (1.3) version, you can choose the format for previewing a recipe from the drop down box on the toolbar.  The default is "Normal".

Cheers!
Brad

edited:......Thanks Brad.  I love the progam, but for me with any new progam there is a learning curve.  I really appreciate the quick response.

Stupid here.  I clicked from the drop down "View" tool bar and clicked on preview as brewsheet, now I can't go back to recipe view when looking at the preview pane.... I thought it would have been a toggle switch, but it's not.  How do you make it go back? ? ?  Is this a bug?

Double click on the recipe in the top pane above the preview pane. It should switch back to recipe view. If you don't see the top pane you can drag the preview pane window down like you would resizing a normal window. Probably clear as mud, Hope this helps.
Cheers
Preston

I guess I didn't make myself very clear.  When I select VIEW from the Tool bar pull down menu, at the bottom is a "Preview Recipe As Brew Sheet" and above that I have Preview Pane selected.  So when I click once on the title of a recipe, in the preview pane it shows the recipe as a brew sheet - giving you all the directions.  It used to show the recipe as just a recipe.  I'd like to get back to that.  But it's stuck on the latter.  Make sense? ???

Back