• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Printing beer labels (custom report help)

L

lucasszy

Im having a bit of  a hard time printing custom reports (labels). I've downloaded and imported all the info as per threads in the support section. Now I just dont know how to actually get the report to print so I can get labels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,
  If they are installed correctly they will show up in the "drop down" on the main toolbar when you are looking at "My Recipes".  Select the new report format from that drop down of possible reports.

Brad

Are you referring to the custom reports that are on the support page?  Labels and Brewing Report?  I downloaded them and extracted them but I don't see any drop down menu having them?  I saved them to the default folder per the wizard.  Am I missing something?

Its shown here (see attachment) - the dropdown is where it says "Normal" on the toolbar.  You can select other report formats from here.

Brad

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 484
Okay, I thought those were standard.  I hadn't checked those before I downloaded them.  Thanks.  :)

Back