• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Product Registration Key

S

sml505

My free trial expired, but I purchased the product.  Now my registration key does not and I get an error when I try to enter the key saying my free trial has expired.

Has anyone else had this issue?  I tried to deinstall and reinstall the product but that does not work either.

Thanks.

Hi,
  Did you enter the registration key correctly?  It should contain only the numbers 0-9 and letters A-G. 

If you are still having trouble send me an email with your key and I will double check it here.

Thanks,
Brad

I find it best to copy and paste registration codes even if it's in separate "pieces" to avoid mistakes, confusion with the number one and the letter l (lowercase L) or I, a zero with the letter O, etc. If a program will let you enter the whole number in a single field instead of several separate fields, it's even easier. I don't remember if Beer Smith uses a set of fields or one long one, but either way it should work. Just don't copy the dashes if you have multiple fields to fill in.

Back