• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Profiles question...

Beavdowg

Apprentice
Reaction score
Forgive me as I've just recently purchased BS2 and am learning my way around it. I'm getting pretty comfortable with it but have some questions that pop up as I enter my recipes. One of my questions is how can I save certain preferences so that certain steps always show up as a default in every recipe w/out me having to select it. For instance, I'm a batch sparger so is there a way that a specific mashing style will always show up in my recipes so I don't have to specifically select "Single Infusion, Double Batch Sparge..." every time I enter a recipe? The same goes for carbonation-I keg my beer so can I set BS2 up to default to the "Keg-Force Carbonation" setting every time?

thanks,

Brad 8)

Firstly start a new recipe, then select all of the preferences you would like to come up whenever you start a new recipe. i.e mash profile, brewers name, equipment, fermentation step etc.

Once all of that is selected, click the button up the top that says Set as default. It's between Remove Inv and Brew Steps.
Job done  ;)

WhiteRyno,

Thanks man.  That did it.  It's amazing how I never saw the "Set as Default" button before.

Cheers 8)

Back