• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Program crashes after updating to MacOS Ventura

Lasse90

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi there, since I have updated my Mac to Ventura, Beersmith 3 always crashes after a short time. I have updated to the newest version. What can I do?

That's the first I have heard of problems with Ventura. Please check Help->About and make sure you are running 3.2.7 as we've had a few people with old shortcuts who thought they ran the latest but were actually running an old version.

If that fails let me know and I can try the upgrade here (I've not loaded Ventura yet) and see if I can figure out what's going wrong.

Brad

That's the first I have heard of problems with Ventura. Please check Help->About and make sure you are running 3.2.7 as we've had a few people with old shortcuts who thought they ran the latest but were actually running an old version.

If that fails let me know and I can try the upgrade here (I've not loaded Ventura yet) and see if I can figure out what's going wrong.

Brad
"Ceck for updates" said that I have the newest version, but looking at it, it wasn't!
I think now it works fine, thanks a lot for the quick help!
Lasse

Yes unfortunately some of the older 3.0 versions had an issue with "check for updates".

Back