• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipies

Passload

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi, first off I love this program. That said I have a question about changing the equipment profile, for an entire folder of recipies. I want to change down loaded recipies to my equipment profile. I noticed that we can change the entire folder  (Edit, Select All,Insert, Equipment), but do not have the choice to choose from our profiles. If there is an easier why to change each recipie to my equipment profile without having to do it one by one please let me know.

Thanks, Justin

Justin,
  The easiest way I can think of is to select each recipe from the main recipe database (one at a time) and use the scale command to scale the recipe to your equipment.  This is still a one by one process, however.

Cheers!
Brad

Brad,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering if that feature and others like it will be added in the new version?

Thanks, Justin

Back