• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Sharing Report Formats with everyone

msherretz

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I would love to start a new thread on the BeerSmith forum for members to share their customized Report formats.  I personally find the process of revising reports to look the way I want and include all the relevant information on one page is tedious and frustrating.  Since homebrewers have always been willing to share and help each other, I believe this would be a good way for all of us to help each other out.  It would need to be a sticky file so people can post their report files as attachments.

Perhaps someday, we can even have a contest where the best report formats receive prizes or merchandise.

Thanks,
Mike
My Homebrew Store, Shanghai, China

I would love to see other folks examples. I have a report that I am having trouble with the scaling on. Once I have seen some examples, and fix mine, I would be quite willing to share.

I suppose I will just post mine and hope that this gets things rolling. Please note that there is an issue with my report and the font sizing. I have hard coded a scaling value in the header until I figure out what this should really look like. In fact, I think that the idea of sharing reports here is great and will help folks see what works, as well as what doesn't work.

Attachments

• NewRecipe-Brett.htm
    3.6 KB · Views: 8
Attached is my recipe report. I stripped out a lot of things to keep it simple. I haven't played around with the scaling. Leaving it at 100% seems to work for me.

--GF

Attachments

• MyRecipe-Final.htm
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
Much thanks to GigaFemto for his report which contained the "Secret" ingredient for font scaling:

Code:
<style type="text/css">
body { font-size: $PRINT_SCALE%; }
</style>

I have no idea why it was so hard to find this, but I am glad for the idea of this sharing thread!

I will repost my updated report...

Attachments

• NewRecipe-Brett.htm
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
Back