• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Spanish Translation

Hi Santi,

I agree with you. Let's wait for Donpepone's translation and then I'll carry on for a week.

Hi everyone,

As we haven't had news from Donpepone, we don't know if he has started to translate the file. So I think that we should continue translating it. Juan, you could translate it this week and next Sunday upload the file with your input. What do you think?

Santi

Hi everybody,

Has anyone continued with the file translation? I would like to go on doing it and I want to know if somebode has updated it.

Santi

Hi everybody,

juanromanch or Donpepone, have you continued translating the file? I am going to start going on translating it tomorrow, and I want to continue your files if you have done any improvement. R19nive, first of all you have to read the two topics of how to translate that are in the forum. Next, we are here trying to translate the lang file (the last file) and we have thought that each of us can do the translation one week and then upload the file so the next can translate it. I am going to translate it this week, so if you want to help, you can translate it next week.

Santi

Hi everybody,

Here is my translation of the lang file.

Santi

Attachments

• Lang.xml
    604.8 KB · Views: 1,257
sjosa said:
Hi everybody,

Here is my translation of the lang file.

Santi

Hola a todos,

Acabo de aterrizar en BeerSmith y voy un poco perdido. He encontrado este post donde indica Santi que ha traducido el programa.
¿Me podríais indicar como instalar la traducción?
Mil gracias y enhorabuena.

Un saludo,
Víctor

Hola Victor:

No es el programa traducido (aun, jeje), solo mi aportación a la traduccion. Lo subí al foro para que más gente pueda seguir con ella. Si quieres aportar tu granito de arena, estaremos todos agradecidos!

Saludos.

Santi

OK, perdona, pensaba que ya estaba la traducción para implementarla al programa.
Me parece perfecto que entre todos vayamos traduciéndolo.

De todas formas, me parece raro que haya pasado tanto tiempo desde que empezó esta conversación en el foro y los propios de BeerSmith no tengan ya las traducciones...

Víctor.

Hola amigos, también soy nuevo en esto de la cerveza artesanal. Me gustaría colaborar con la traducción para tener pronto el programa en nuestro idioma. Como se debe hacer para ésto?

Saludos.

Hola! En el foro general hay dos hilos que hablan sobre los pasos a seguir para la traducción. Actualmente se esta traduciendo el archivo lang.

Hola, alguien sabe si se logro la traduccion?  realmente hay muchas personas interesadas y tambien parecia haber mucha gente disponible y con conocimientos como para efectuar la traduccion.

hay alguna novedad o nada?
saludos 

Amigos.

Hace bastante tiempo que no hago cerveza por problemas de tiempo, volvere a hacer cerveza ahora, pero les comento, el sofware lo traduje casi en un 80% del todo el software, buscare los archivos y subire lo que tengo para que el que pueda avance hasta llegar al 100%

Solo hay q copiar el archivo lang a la carpeta del beersmith y ya se traduce todo lo que hay disponible hasta el momento?
Alguien sabe si hay maltas y lupulos nacionales (argentina) para agregar?

Hola, me acabo de descargar la versión BeerSmith 2 Mobile Homebrewing para Android.
¿Sabéis si para esta App hay traducción en español o algún parche?
¿La traducción que corre por aquí también sirve?

Muchas gracias y saludos!

Hi Brad, can you up the spanish traslation. Do you know that we are in Christmas, so put it like a Christmas present.

Here's the latest Lang.xml I have - drop it in the same directory as your BeerSmith program file (under Program Files (x86)/BeerSmith in most cases) and it should work!

Brad

Attachments

• Lang.xml
    717.1 KB · Views: 1,248
BeerSmith said:
Here's the latest Lang.xml I have - drop it in the same directory as your BeerSmith program file (under Program Files (x86)/BeerSmith in most cases) and it should work!

Brad

Hola, gracias a todos por el aporte y aprovecho de consultar c?mo se hace el cambio de archivo Lang en Mac. Gracias!

On the Mac you need to open the Applications -> BeerSmith2 app, then right click on it and click on "Show Package Contents".  Navigate to Contents->Resources and you need to add the Lang.xml file to that directory (the Resources directory).

Hi, i have downloaded the lang.xml  spanish file and dropped it inside my beersmith in folder, but once i have done this, the program does not run. I take out and everything goes fine.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks to everyone that worked on the  translation!
#saludylargavida #barilocheber

Tienes que pegarlo en la carpeta donde tienes el beetsmith. Y por tanto machacar el lang que hubiere original. Despues ya tiene que funcionar.

Back