• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ss Brewtech Single Vessel Brewing System (SVBS)

OldGoat

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Any updates on when there might be a profile Add-On for the new Ss Brewtech SVBS? I am thinking about getting one, but hope to see some support for it first.

What's the specific system name/size as I have a bunch in the addons but its possible I need to reach out to SS Brewtech to get a new add-on?

Upvote 0
The system is "Ss Brewtech SVBS". It is a 12 gallon system designed for 5 gallon batches. I just downloaded the profiles from Beersmith, however, I do not have the "Add" button on my Add-ons page to add the profiles to Beersmith. I've been using Beersmith for many years, but have always built my own equipment profiles. I'm not sure if i am doing something wrong....

Upvote 0
Download those files from the SS Brewtech site onto your computer. Open Beersmith and from the File menu select Open File. Copy the two files into your Equipment Profile list.

Upvote 0
Yes you use File->Open to open it and then use copy/paste to copy the profile from the open file tab to your Profiles Equipment view.

Upvote 0
Back