• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Swedish translation.

Sir Toby

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello!

Since the Danes will have BeerSmith translated i thought we Swedes could do the same. I have started with the hop profiles.

Do like this (copied from the other treads):

Please post your progress on translation of BeerSmith 2 into French here.

When you start work on a new file, drop a note here so others will know
    When you complete work on a file, please post it as an attachment so others can check/use it
    If you don't know where to start, see the "Sticky Threads" at the top of the BeerSmith 2 Translation Discussion Board

/ Tobias

Thanks for doing this!  I'm looking forward to it!!

Brad

Awesome idea. I have not yet started to use BeerSmith 2 since I haven't found a way to import my SHBF Beerstyles I use in BS1.4 to BS2. As soon as it is possible/I've found a way to do it I might take part in this project!

Hi!

How is this coming along? :)

As a professional translator, I'm not really eager to do more of the same in my free time (at least not now, in the middle of the summer!), but could perhaps do some proofreading, if needed. Let me know!

/kalle.

This is the swedish translation of module Kalender language file from Anders Dahlberg sv_SE.inc.php:

Code:

Back