• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

the bars on the calendar

WaynesWorld

Apprentice
Reaction score
:) I have been playing around with the calendar and I believe the bars for the events are a good thing. It is almost like a "gant chart" or timeline which I now have set to tell me when my primaries and secondaries are used and become available for additional batches. I read in another post that you were considering removing these bars. Please don't. If you do then please incorporate some way to retain the bars for utilization for a time line. I am still learning the software but as I have said in a previous PM to you, it will be a process for me.  Cheers!!  --Wayne

Wayne,
  That is an interesting idea - presenting it as a Gant chart rather than a calendar.

At the least, I will consider having an option to display either bars or days.  I have not got to the calendar view yet as I'm busy working on the new recipe format/entry screens now.  Its a huge task creating a major new version basically from scratch.

Brad

Back