• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Timer Mistake

thebeershack

Apprentice
Reaction score
90 min boil. 30 min hop addition is at 1:15, not 1:00. Delete the hop add it back, same thing. Why can't I have a 30 min hop addition show on the timer?

I have never run into this issue.  It might help to post your recipe design tab and the timer tab showing all the steps so that people can look at how this may have occurred and help you out.

not enough information.  Again, screen shot the design tab of the recipe so that we can see the whole boil length and additions, not just part of the story.

Posted the screen image of the design page, above. Interestingly, the timer went off at 1hr, telling me to do the 1:15hr steps. I have two 1:15s.

Does the time of the boil in the recipe design match the boil time in your equipment profile?

Honestly, I have never before run across this issue.  My offhand guess would be that, if you do not see this in any other recipes, that it is a glitch related to that recipe.  Again, that is purely speculation.

Back