• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Unnecessary Suggestions

kopykat

Apprentice
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel I may be making unnecessary suggestion because it may already be on your list of things to do.  Is there a place we can look and find out if this is already in the works so we need not suggest it again? 

This way new suggestions would not be cluttered in with repetitive suggestions of the same thing.  :-[

As a added feature, which you may already have,  it would be nice to have a way to have people let you know on each thing on the suggestion list if they favor it and how much.  This would give you the features with the strongest support.  (Yeah, I know, as if you don't have enough to do) ::)

On the forum, if someone wants to add a tweak idea to an existing suggestion, they could refer to it in the post and let you know what added tweak they would like to see.

kopykat said:
.........it would be nice to have a way to have people let you know on each thing on the suggestion list if they favor it and how much.  This would give you the features with the strongest support.

THAT is a great idea.  With limited time and resources, Brad could focus on those tweaks most important to the most people.  Members could make suggestions as usual, and perhaps Brad could keep a running list in a "stickied" post that only he would edit.  Once in place, turn that post into a poll? 

We users tend to want it all, and this would help us determine what we really want. 

Back