• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Upgrade issues.

Serverroom_Brewery

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Just upgraded to 2.7.3 and I'm getting errors on starting the software. Attached is a screen shot of the error on start up. Using Windows SurfaceBook, Win 10 pro 64 bit.

Attachments

• beer.JPG
    beer.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 278
That is odd - I'm going to roll 2.3.7 back for now and keep 2.3.6 for now and possibly post 2.3.7 as beta until we can get it sorted out.  I had no such issues running it here but we'll do some additional testing.

I posted 2.3.6 back to the download pages - does that resolve it or not if you roll back?  If not let me know...as it looks like a windows size issue.  I'm also wondering if possibly you ran into the issue which several people have had which is the antivirus software is blocking the program from reading/writing data properly (this has happened for several users) unless you "whitelist" or mark the program as "trusted".

You can back up your data (Documents/BeerSmith2) before going back to make sure you don't lose anything.

Brad

Back