• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Volume reading by measuring.

AngryDuck

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Volume reading by measuring.

In my current brewing software, i can measure the volume of the wort, for example, in the boil kettle.
In the software I have to give the dimensions of my kettles and when filling in the session, i can open a pull down menu and enter my measurements and temperature. The software will calculate my current volume form me.

Is there something like this in BeerSmith?
Schermafdruk_2022-08-18_23-41-27.png

That would not be difficult to add - is it just a popup? Also where are the measurements for the pot - are they in your equipment setup?

Brad

Upvote 0
That would not be difficult to add - is it just a popup? Also where are the measurements for the pot - are they in your equipment setup?

Brad
Thanks for the quick reply,

It's a popup next to the field where you fill your boiling volume. It will calculate the volume at a specific temperature. The measurements of the pot are in the equipment setup.

kleiner-brauhelfer v2
Brewing.pngEquipment.png

Upvote 0
I will see what I can do - I was thinking of a simple popup tool, but it could be more involved. I'll add it to my "to do" list.

Upvote 0
Back