• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

What is it??

Pyrexic

Apprentice
Reaction score
I found a good deal on a couple of small corny kegs and an All Rounder pressure fermenter with a bunch of accessories, but it came with a gizmo that I have no clue what to make of it. It is stainless steel and is missing the nuts to hold the lid in place, but the lid is gasketed so it will seal tight. There is a take off tube that goes to two SS canisters, one opens up and also has a valve at the bottom, the second one appears to be sealed but has two barbed take offs, one high and one low on the side. This came from someone cleaning out a storage unit and didn't even know what the kegs were for so had no insight into this thing. There is tubing attached to the two SS barbs and one has a threaded nylon barb connection. There is a thermowell and thermometer, in C, but goes up higher than what is needed for brewing. The only thing I could even think it might be is some sort of still, but not sure how that would even work. I have attached some pictures and if anyone can point me in the right direction, I am curious to what this is. At the moment, I just want to know if it is worth selling or just scrapping for the SS as I don't think I have a use for this and the deal I got more than covers the other items. SS thing 6-1.jpgSS thing 5-1.jpgSS thing 4-1.jpgSS thing 1-1.jpgSS thing 2-1.jpg

Back