• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

When will we be able to sync inventory?

Baldhead Brewer

Apprentice
Reaction score
When will we be able to sync inventory between the desktop and the app versions of Beersmith? This has been a feature promised for years. There has been requests for it from 2017 and earlier. It's been a constant request, and we have been promised it is being worked on. I want to be able to pull up my inventory when I'm at the brewshop. I want to be able to craft recipes on my iPad from my inventory. Please implement this feature!

Many share you pain, I too would like this feature, along with the Hop Age tool that Brad told me would be in the next release (via email)... that was nearly 2 years ago

My guess is, 2 weeks... oh wait, that is what we say on the CalGuns website when someone asked when will a verdict be given.  The answer is always 2 weeks, meaning............. never in most cases

Back