• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

wrong sorting steps in new mash profile

mabraidot

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've just created a new mash profile with 4 steps.
After close and re-open BS, step 4 was in the second place. I've tried to change order and re-save, but every time I open BS, steps are again wrongly sorted: 1 - 4 - 2 - 3.
I'm using BS on windows 7 as administrator user.
Is that a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Me too. Same system configuration.  Thought I was going crazy. 

Hey gang,

I traded emails with Brad Smith over the same issue and he indicated it's a bug and will go onto the list for next release.  Just make sure you check it before you print or start the brew timer...

Toy4Rick

Thanks Toy4Rick for your post and initiative towards Brad earlier.
I am relative new to BS2 (half a year) and had exactly the same problem as mentioned by Mabraidot. I thought it was me not understanding well enough BS2.
Regards,
Slurk

Hi,
  The program will sort these steps by order of temperature.  In general this works well, but if you have two steps at the same temp it will tend to reverse them in some cases.    To fix this simply differentiate the two steps by a degree or so and it should keep them in the same order. 

Brad

Back