• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello From Maryland

brewtime

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have used Beersmith for two years now and love the software. I have been brewing for 3 years and this past year went to all grain.

Hi Brewtime welcome aboard, your right, there is no question Beersmith is the best brewing software ;). How did you find the shift to all grain, was it a smooth gradual process or did you jump in feet first ? And did you notice any improvement in the finished product?

Cheers
Andrew

Welcome!
  Happy to have you here - hope you enjoy the board, recipes and good people.

Cheers!
Brad

Andrewqld said:
Hi Brewtime welcome aboard, your right, there is no question Beersmith is the best brewing software ;). How did you find the shift to all grain, was it a smooth gradual process or did you jump in feet first ? And did you notice any improvement in the finished product?

Cheers
Andrew

I pretty much jumped in feet first and brewed a Brown Ale I noticed how clear the beer was  and the crispness to the finished product.

Back