• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Please allow me to introduce myself

morticaixavier

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Jonathan Fuller. I just upgraded to BS2 from BS1 when my old computer died. I'm quite happy with it so far!

I've been brewing for ~7 years now and I just love it. I think I'm finally starting to figure it out as well! last year I won best in show in the National Organic Brewing Challenge hosted by 7 Bridges co-operative. I got to brew my recipe on Thirsty Bear Brewing's 15 bbl system for eventual inclusion in the GABF pro-am competition which is pretty effin cool. I had a blast on that brew day.

I live in Davis California with my wife, my 3 year old son (my main assistant brewer), my dog, my cat, and three chickens (the chickens actually live in the backyard, everyone else lives in the house).

I'm have been member of the Greenbelt Brewers Association, the 2013 co-winners of the Anchor Steam California Homebrew club of the year award, for nearly 4 years now.

I've gained so much knowledge and support from American Homebrewers Association members over the years that this year I felt it was time I gave something back so I am running for the Governing Committee. I hope all of you who are AHA members (or are thinking of becoming AHA members) will consider voting for me!

Enjoy your posts on the AHA forum - good to see you over here - welcome! (Go Ags!) (brother went to UC Davis...)

Back