• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

INVENTORY ABILITIES

BILLY BREW

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Any of you smart fellers out there know if there is a way to set up a min/max with the inventory?
ANNNNDDDD How do I make the inventory quantities automatically dissappear when I use them in a recipe?

I checked the help file, and couldn't find this...But like going to the store, I probably passed right by it...
Thanks for the help  ???

Using the "Remove Inv" button deducts that recipe from what you have recorded. A popup will show if you are already short on any items. You can proceed, or click "no" to adjust your recipe.

There isn't a min/max (par) inventory function. I have created a recipe called "pars" that has all of the chems, misc grains and other supplies that I want to have on hand. I add that to the shopping list and BeerSmith tells me if I need more. I just have to keep that inventory up to date. That keeps me above my minimum levels.

Back