• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BREW MEISTERS!

BILLY BREW

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Got this from my eldest daughter for Christmas...There is good from having your kids grow up after all!
Been brewing for 12 years and was always looking for something like this to move up a level....This was top on my list for the year.
I look forward to what's to come!
Billy Brew

Welcome aboard.  You will find that this is one fine package.

Fred

BILLY BREW said:
Got this from my eldest daughter for Christmas...There is good from having your kids grow up after all!
Been brewing for 12 years and was always looking for something like this to move up a level....This was top on my list for the year.
I look forward to what's to come!
Billy Brew
hello,just joined myself, but started brewing on my half day friday when i was an apprentice 18 years ago and stopped after 6 years and just started 6 months ago. do not know why i ever stopped.got this nice brew at the moment from extract and it tastes just like fosters lager[australian beer]way good luck. derek.dkmclly@yahoo.com.au

Back