• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Texas - Second year student

cgamble1521

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a note and say hi to everyone. I have been brewing for about a year now, the last 4 months of which were all-grain. I just started creating recipes from imagination / BeerSmith software. 

Outside of brewing, I tend to blog and work on videos. Of course, I plan on mixing the two hobbies so I can share my humbling learning experience!

Have already gotten help from this forum (earlier today), so I anticipate being a long term member.

I enjoy making videos of our brew sessions as well. I don't blog much anymore. I tend to just post the videos to FB but, if you would like to check out our old vids you can see them at www.freakbrothershomebrew.blogspot.com. I have made a ton of upgrades to the brewery since then but, the bones of the brewery are pretty much the same.

Blog looks good - would love a link for your FB to see more updated vids.

Back