• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

DR's Brewing Report printing

jjocsak

Brewer
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the  "DR's Brewing Report" (Report Template)  does not show up in print preview?
I have to right click and open in a new page then print. It will not preview or print from print preview. It will not even print by clicking the print icon.

Jeff

In fact I'm trying to create my own report using MS FrontPage and cannot see it in "print preview".

Any guesses?

Jeff

Have you guys added the reports using Tools>Options>Reports?  I have added several HTML reports with no problems.

Mike

blackcows said:
Have you guys added the reports using Tools>Options>Reports?  I have added several HTML reports with no problems.

Mike

I think both guys are me.  ;D

Yes I did load them that way. It looks fine in the preview pane just not in the print preview screen.

Jeff

Try going to Internet Explorer, then Tool>Internet Options, click on the advanced tab, scroll down to Printing and check the box that says "print background colors and images" and  see if that helps.

Mike

Hey that works, sort of. If I'm in the preview panel and right click and do a "print preview" it shows up just fine.
But if I go the the file menu and hit "print preview" I get nothing even though the recipe is selected. I just get a blank preview page.

I can live with that but was just wondering why that's happening?

Thanks
Jeff

I also have this same problem - actually mine was working fine until I went into internet explorer and deleted the default header and footer information in the print preview / page setup. Then after that if would not work correctly. I actually went back and retyped the default header / footer code and it still does not work. None of the custom reports print properly now. The standard preloaded ones work just fine. But if you right click on the preview and then click print preview it does work.

Back