• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cornelius Keg

Gambrinus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi!

If anybody can  give me link for Cornelius produser?

Thank You!
Alex

Not really sure, exactly, what you are asking for.

If looking for the manufacturing plant, can't help you.

If looking to buy used and or new kegs, I can offer this;

www.sabco.com
www.morebeer.com

Just about any respectable OLHBS will offer new and used kegs, Sabco is expensive tho'

On another note, if you don't mind the work, I was able to find several, very good condition Firestone (Pin Lock) kegs at a Scrap Metal Yard for $3.00 each but they required extensive cleaning.

Prosit!

Thank You!

Today I don't know how much I will need(150-200? 3-5 gal?) and I am searching a place with low price. Who has usialy a low price ? A produser...

Gambrinus said:
Thank You!

Today I don't know how much I will need(150-200? 3-5 gal?) and I am searching a place with low price. Who has usialy a low price ? A produser...

600 to 1000 Gallons of Beer? I don't know where you are brewing but I am sure there are some leagal ramifications to making that much homebrew at a time. Where I am 200 Gallons per 2 adults per household is the max limit before taxation. Beyond that you might as well establish yourself commercially and seek out a distributor.

The only place I have seen that many available at any one time is on Ebay, a chick out of Tennesse claims to have thousands, clean and tested. They are usually on auction as a set of 4 for $49.00+/- plus shipping and handling. Otherwise try a Google or Yahoo for Corneilius companies, Firestone Steel Products. Shit at those quantities you might even just consider Sanke 1/2 Barrell kegs.

http://www.cornelius.com/stellent/groups/web/@guest/documents/scp_published/corneliushome.hcst

Hi!

Thank You very much for your help.

I want to be ready, when(if ?  ;)) I will open a brewpub.

Corny is short for Cornelius. But there are differences in kegs. Firestone, Spartanburg, Cornelius, etc.. they all use different parts for the disconnects, poppets, dip tubes. :'(

OK. Thank You.
And who is producer of Corny, Firestone ...
From Cornelius and Spartanburg don't answer

Back