• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hi guys, Living in Spain and doing Homebrew

unixuser101

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie all-grain brewer living in Southern Spain near Malaga. I am ex-pat having come from the UK. Still relatively new to all-grain. Still Learning lots. I make drinkable beer but am always looking to improve quality further and feel I have someway to go to make something really decent.  Just moved production from bottles to mini kegs and Corney Kegs to get a more draft beer taste and no bottling and perhaps reduce oxidation off flavors. It was good to dump my last brew into 2 corny kegs and have it done in no time. But then that something new to learn and make mistakes over.

I like and make British Ales which I cant get in Spain with a fondness for Fullers. Most of the brews I've done have been clones of there brews. I haven't ventured too far from that so far. I do like well hopped brews so I am sure I will get tempted to do more US style brews going forward. Done a nice US Amber 3 brews back but its now well drunk.  :(

Its ideal brewing temps at the moment and brew every 2 weeks or so. Not met anyone else into the hobby in my area either.

Dave

Back