• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Always a Quest For Knowledge

J

JolietHomeBrew

Greetings All - I'm relatively new to all grain brewing - a student of the art, if you will.  I'm hoping to find information and learn processes and techniques from this blog.  I have been receiving Brad's newsletter for some time now and I love it! I recently completed the construction of my Nano-Brewery.  I have the capacity to brew 10 gallons of high gravity beer.  I've named my brewery: Keller Brauer (German for Basement Brewer)
Thanks for having me!!

Thank you to all who complemented my new system.  I had a problem with my previous username and profile so I am now KellerBrauer (German for Basement Brewer).  I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone. If you live in the Joliet, Illinois area, I invite you to come and brew with me.  My only request is that you bring consumables!!

Back