• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Beersmith user

B

BREWERDLUX

Howdy folks....... New To Beersmith. I am a longtime brewer, but I was a Promash user. I downloaded the freebee and liked it. Im in with both feet now.

I tried the trial from Promash as well and BeerSmith was the hands-down choice for me.  The fact that Brad offers a FULL trial version for a FULL two weeks was a plus as well.  I' ve just brewed my 14th AG batch last Saturday and I credit BeerSmith with a good part of my success!

By the way, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !!!  ;D

Welcome ;D

I also tried several other programs.  This is the best by far IMHO!  I have been using it for probably 3 years now.

Don

Yeah, the full version trial was a smart move for sure, but even without, I jsut could move around so much easier in BeerSmith than Promash (only other to compare to.) I back up my recipes about once every six months about when I start getting this sick feeling of what if the computer crashed and I lost all my BS files! (The pics and the rest, whatever... but the RECIPES!)
It's a bit crippling, in a good way, I guess. ;)

Welcome aboard.  I too used ProMash first.  If you dig you will see that I authored help files and tutorials for ProMash.  You also see wher I am.  While I have and maintain ProMash but BeerSmith is what I choose to meet my brewing needs.

I am sure that you will find that BeerSmith will more than meet your needs.

Fred

Back