• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello Homebrewing Community

decarmi1

New Forum Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have been looking into what is involved in brewing our own beer at home! We love trying new beers as well as new foods and drinks of all types! We have brewed once with some friends of ours and really enjoyed both the process and the product. Beer Smith seems to be an all inclusive resource and I am looking forward to meeting many of you folks from the most avid beer experts to other starters like me.

Generally, our favorite types of beer are pilsners, brown ales, and stouts! I used to think IPAs were a little over the top, but have come to enjoy them and really love beers of all ranges. I'm excited to be on here. I'm currently researching the tools necessary for brewing and recipes that are good drinking and economical for continual brewing.

I'm starting to get a little long-winded, so I will stop here and just say "Cheers!" to the Beer Smith community!

Back